Many Australian businesses and customers are in turmoil at the moment, due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the restrictions governments have had to implement.
With that in mind, we’d like to explain how we’ll be operating over the coming weeks. As an essential business, we’re determined to stay open as long as possible.
Water leaks need to be found and often cannot be safely excavated without preliminary accurate underground service locations. Despite the recent rains, our water reserves are still depleted.
We need to protect the precious water resources of our households, businesses and community. However we need to implement new policies and procedures so that this can be done safely. The health and well-being of our staff and our clients has been at the forefront of our planning and we continue to monitor the advice of the Queensland and Federal Government regarding the outbreak. We will rapidly adapt to any new recommendations.
Here’s how we’ll be able to operate with our different customers during this period.
- On-line or phone bookings are still being attended to in a timely manner. As usual we will prioritise according to need but usual response times remain as the same or next business day where possible for leaks causing damage or costing big $$$.
- For staff and customer safety, we will not be accepting cash. Credit card payments will be carried out safely over the phone.
- Our technicians sanitize regularly during the day including before, during and after every job.
- Face masks are worn where deemed necessary.
- Social distancing is practiced as a matter of course. Usually we have no need to enter a premises. If, however this is necessary, please understand that our staff will ask a few questions to be sure it is safe for them to enter.
- Our technicians will text clients prior to arriving.
- Our office staff are all working from home now.
- Once you advise the details of the job, where possible, we will contact your client and advise the precautions we are taking and how it may impact on the job.
- All other procedures are as per Retail Customers above.
UTILITIES, BUILDERS AND CIVIL CLIENTS
- Where possible, we request that our clients allow us access to sites alone to carry out the required works.
- If working with traffic controllers, contractors or others, we will require distancing and safe practices to protect our staff.
NIGHT WORKS AND EMERGENCY RESPONSES
are still available as required subject to safe practices.
Customers will be required to settle accounts on a COD basis during this crisis. Credit Cards are the best option where possible.
Please be assured that your safety and amenity is at the forefront of our planning. We will still be there to save water and your money as required. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Stay safe.