Leaktech specialises in water and gas leak detection, and underground service location. Our highly skilled technicians combine our Leaktech trade secrets with a range of technologies such as: thermal imaging, acoustic detection, data logging (pressure and acoustic), correlation and our unique tracer gas technology.
Residential and commercial leak detection
- Hidden underground water leaks under the ground, in gardens, under concrete driveways and slabs
- Internal water leaks under internal slabs, in walls, in kitchens, bathrooms
- Internal gas leaks
- Rain leaks –our skilled leak technicians, each of whom has a building trade background which equips them with the added advantage of building knowledge, can locate the entry point of the rain using their knowledge combined with our thermal imaging technology
- Multi-dwelling complexes such as retirement villages and unit complexes. Leaktech works for many bodies corporate to deliver prompt and efficient solutions for their clients.
Pipeline / Civil leak detection
- Fire mains
- Sewer rising mains
- Water mains
We have extensive success with leak detection during the hydrostatic pressure testing stage of fire mains and pipeline pre-commissioning. Leaktech has a small team of highly-skilled leak technicians and we offer a broad range of leak detection solutions for any pipe type, size and length – acoustic detection, correlation, data logging (pressure and acoustic) and our unique tracer gas detection method. As we are a small business, we are able to provide prompt and affordable solutions, tailored for your site, to meet your specific needs.
Leaktech’s concrete scanning can accurately indicate the presence and depth of pipes, cables, steel reinforcing, post-tension ducts, as well as voids in concrete and suspended slabs.
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) GPR technology can assist in the location and depth of:
- water mains – all types, including asbestos, blue brut
- pipes – plastic, poly, pvc
- fire main valves
- fibre optic cables
- road crossings
- rising mains
- buried manhole covers
- underground tanks and pits
CCTV Camera for sewer and storm water inspection
- Push-rod and tractor camera
For more information, please call Leaktech on 1300 0 532 57 or request a booking using the button below.